The Indian Animation, Visual Effects and Post Production Industry achieved estimated revenues of INR 31 billion in 2011, a robust growth of 31 percent over 2010.
The Indian Gaming Industry achieved estimated revenues of INR 13 billion in 2011 growing at 30 percent over 2010 figures. (Source: FICCI-KPMG Report 2012)
The Animation, Visual Effects and Gaming Market is gradually gaining momentum and emerging as a preferred career destination for young India. There are about 300 animation and 40 Visual Effects companies in India. Animation Industry needs more than 40,000 animators from India. Its ZICA goal to empower next generation of aspiring artists and professionals with the right skill sets to fulfill the gap in the industry.
Zee Institute of Creative Art is among the most trusted institutes in India for Animation & Visual Effects Training. ZICA was established in 1995 by Zee Learn Limited, India's largest educational company to impart quality education and to develop the next generation of Animators, Visual Effects artists, Gamers and other allied creative artists.
Becoming a ZICA Franchise:
- Established by Zee Learn Limited India's largest educational companies which also manages India's fastest growing chain of K-12 schools and India's No 1 chain of pre-schools in its portfolio.
- Over 16 years of experience in imparting unparalleled quality education to students in Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming, Web & Web Design across India.
- Supported & nurtured by Zee Network India's largest television, media and entertainment companies with viewership in across 168 countries.
Being a ZICA Franchise
- Brand reputation & technical know how.
- End to end training , mentoring and monitoring of the academics and operations staff by the head office / regional office team
- Marketing support for ad campaigns including brochures, Internet marketing, etc. & zonal assistance to franchisee for local promotions.
- Specially customized MIS to run operations of the centre including invoicing, accounting & academics.
- Placement support for students on course completion.
- Career oriented training programs designed and developed by leading Media, Entertainment & Studio experts.